Notary certified 3 copies (one original) of Articles of Incorporation are prepared. Following the certification of Articles of Incorporation by a notary, an application with required documents to related Trade Registry Office should be made within 15 days the latest.
Necessary Documents for Incorporation
- Incorporation petition and notification form is duly signed and filled in by people authorized to represent the company. Required documents and forms can be downloaded on www.sanayi.gov.tr and www.hazine.gov.tr.
- Letter of Commitment (Trade Registry Regulations Article 24)
- Whole shares, forming the total capital, is undertaken by co-founders in Articles of Incorporation and includes Articles of Incorporation with notary proof and notarized signatures of founders.
- Founders’ Statement signed by founders.
- A bank letter proving that the share price is deposited to a bank.
- A bank receipt showing that 0,04% of company capital is deposited to the account of Turkish Competition Authority in a state bank.
- Letter of permit or assent for companies subject to permission and assent of ministries or other public enterprises.
- Notarized signature samples of persons authorized for company representation and binding under company’s name.
- Application number related to confirmation and search on to-be-used company name by Trade Registry Office.