There is no need to be a UK Citizen to set up an establishment in UK. There may be foreign shareholders but directorate or management can be conducted pursuant to visa status. Like in our country, company establishment in UK requires registration to Registrar of Companies.
- Registered address of the company is identified. The registered address of the company can be different from the address which company runs its trade activities.
- A letterhead is printed for corporational correspondence, letter, invoice, receipt, and such documents.
- Memorandum of association governing the company name, aims, share distribution, and liability limits is prepared.
- Articles of Incorporation and Partnership Agreement is prepared.
- Form 10 and Form 12 are filled in to declare the to-be-established company’s address, registration of business name and area of activities to Registrar of Companies.
- Registration to Tax Office.