United Arab Emirates can appoint its company or 100% UAB capitalized company as Commercial Agency to distribute the products of an international company in a market and to sell or provide relevant service as per 1981 dated and No 18 Federal Law.
- Firstly, Commercial Agencies should be registered to Commercial Agencies Committee.
- Period agreement should be made
- Within the scope of agreement, detail identity information of parties, name of to-be-offered products, start and expiry date of the agreement, special conditions that may terminate the agreement before its expiry date and authorized zone of the agency (can only be in one Emirate as all will be in UAE) should be identified.
- Patent of the marketed product should be registered by Ministry of Economy.
- An agency agreement should be prepared to reserve the rights on product.