Many foreign producing companies create a storage and distribution center by establishing Free Zone Company in Dubai and other North Emirates. In United Arab Emirates, there are 30 free zones and Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah are known as the most significant ones. Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah are in developing free zones. Establishment license, expenses, and rents are different in every zone.
- 100% foreign capitalized company can be established regardless of local shareholder need in free zone.
- Company establishment procedures are held by relevant free zone offices.
- No duty customers for import and export
- No profit and capital transfer prevention
- Low-cost energy and staff supplied by zone administration.